Kaninchenbau : HOe : Iain Morrison
Kaninchenbau is a computer controlled HOe layout, modelled on the rolling, grassy meadows that are typical of the European Alpine region. The hands-off aspect of automation allows discussions about the layout to be undertaken whilst the layout continues to run.
It has been built using ready-to-run stock in HOe scale from various European manufacturers and is based upon the prototype Narrow-Gauge lines that are seen in the Alps border areas which theoretically allows for rolling and stock and locomotive power to be lent between railway operators.
This layout is operated using;
• iTrain Professional
• Roco Z21 + Roco Z21 Booster
• Digikeijs DR5088RC Railcom feedbacks
• Digikeijs DR4088LN-CS feedbacks
• Digikeijs DR4018 digital switches
• LS Digital 5410 auto-reverse
• MTB MP1 turnout motors
• RoSoft Standalone Loconet
• Kaninchenbau track length 22.5M